Subject: RE: [amos-list] Anyone remember Mr Amos Club and Totally Amos?
From: Neil <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 01:44:38 +0100

From: Neil <[email-masked]>

The Milky bars are on Scooter D. Matott sXe,,,
>	If you already have the original disk you don't need to go score
>illicit copies.  of course the PC can't read an Amiga floppy, but an
>Amiga can read a PC floppy, arc the disks and copy them to PC floppy
>then to your PC.  Obviously you will have to fire up your old 'Miggy
>for this, but it'll do you some good anyhow.  :)
>
Yep, kind of guessed that I could do that, but I was looking to get AMOS
Pro fired up as fast as poss, and my power-brick is currently round at my
mates.  I'll have to look at transferring the files tomorrow if I can get
the power supply back. I had an old copy of Messydos knocking about, that
should do the job shouldn't it?

Cheerio
Neil oO(Wonder if my CD32 power supply will work with my Miggy??!)
-- 
���`���,���,���`���,�����,���`���,��,���`���,���,���`���,��,���`���,����`���
http://www.coolc.demon.co.uk Neils Nick Abbot Site, Unbelievable
   Just Opened "It's Carol McGiffins Website, Oh Right Yeah!"
Top Tips,,,
Pretend you're on the Jerry Springer show by sitting in your dentist's
waiting room, and punching the first person who enters the room.
���`���,���,���`���,�����,���`���,��,���`���,���,���`���,��,���`���,����`���

--------------------------- ONElist Sponsor ----------------------------

Transfer your big list to ONElist and earn $500!
For program details, go to
http://www.onelist.com/info/biglistbon_intro.html

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Official AMOS WWW: http://members.xoom.com/AmosFactory/front.html